Thursday, August 28, 2008

Back to Seminary



Reid went back to school on Monday now it is Dads turn to return to school. Today is my first day back after a four year hiatus. I am only taking one class since I still need to provide for my family, I would love to be able to attend full time and provide for my family. That was the reasoning for me to start my dry cleaning business that failed. So living in my Mothers basement is only a temporary situation until we can sell our home to the family that is renting or save up the down payment for a new home.

Three years of struggles in Waldorf with the losing of our business, I changed jobs to only return back to the job I left last September. Proverbs says that we plan in our minds our ways steps but the Lord directs his steps.

I planned on starting a business in order to be in Seminary full time, but to only work in tech and run a business, that God has lead me to learn how to work to support my family and have the perseverance in a ministry church plant. Thank you Lord for insight.

No comments: